Little Gloomy is a comic book published by Slave Labor Graphics . The first issue premiered in October 1999. The series was created by Landry Walker and Eric Jones . Little Gloomy Stories also regularly appeared in Disney Adventures Magazine , until the magazine stopped production with its November 2007 issue.
- Gloomy is a girl who lives in the town of Frightsylvania in a house with her friends. Often, the most strange things happen to her, which are but one of the most common causes of the problem.
- Larry the Werewolf , Gloomy’s only sensitive friend, who is often a key player Gloomy out of trouble. He is sometimes used as Frank’s straight man.
- Frank , Frankenstein’s Monster , is selfish and is often more troubled than the situation is worth. Gloomy and friends by accident.
- Mummy is another one of Gloomy’s friends. He owns a bar and speaks entirely in hieroglyphics .
- Carl Cthulhu is a Cthulhu monster That loves bunnies and claims That he will one day destroy all life.
- Simon Von Simon is Little Gloomy’s bitter ex-boyfriend seeking revenge. He controls an army of zombies.
- Evey, The Rotton Witch was formerly Little Gloomy ‘s best friend, Gloomy to the dark gods.
- Lily has sea creature that usually goes on vacations with Gloomy but they usually get in trouble. She is shown as very vain and selfish.
- Shelly is the brain damaged result of Simon Von Simon’s experiment to trap. Her name is derived from the last name of Frankenstein author Mary Shelley .
Due to the design of the central character and association by the Slave Labor Publishing Graphics imprint, Little Gloomy is often referred to as a goth-related comic. As such, it was one of the first to reach mainstream audiences with regular distribution through Disney Adventures.
In 2010, Timoon Animation and 1492 Pictures announced a $ 7 million budgeted animated series based on Little Gloomy called Scary Larry That will air on Canal +.  The 26-episode series debuted in France on Canal + on September 2, 2012. The series debuted in the United States on KidsClick on July 1, 2017.  KidsClick no longer airs the show as of December 10, 2017
- In 2005 Walker and Jones published a new “Little Gloomy” series called ” The Super Scary Monster Show: Featuring Little Gloomy ” which contains short stories separate from the “Little Gloomy” story
- In 2006, Little Gloomy was optioned by 1492 Pictures.
- Walker and Jones have another regular feature Disney Adventures Kid Gravity feature. In the universe of Gravity Kid, Little Gloomy is a fictional character and The Super Scary Monster Show is Kid Gravity’s favorite television program.
- There have been two toys from the comic to date. Carl Cthulhu and Mummy.
- Jump up^ McLean, Tom (November 5, 2010). “Chris Columbus, Timoon Team for Scary Larry” . Animation Magazine . Retrieved June 19, 2017 .
- Jump up^ “KidsClick Lineup Revealed” . ToonBarn . June 19, 2017 . Retrieved June 19, 2017 .