Eerie Publications was a publisher of black-and-white horror- anthology comics magazines. Less well-known and more downscale than the field’s leader, Warren Publishing ( Creepy , Eerie , Vampirella ), the New York City-based company Was One of Several related publishing ventures run by comic book artist and 1970s magazine entrepreneur Myron Fass . Titles published during their 15 years of operation included Weird , Horror Tales , Terror Tales , Tales from the Tomb , Tales of Voodoo , and Witches’ Tales . All of these magazines featured grisly, lurid color covers.
New material was mixed with reprints from 1950s pre- Comics Code horror comics. Writer and artist credits Seldom Appeared, goal included Marvel Comics penciler / inkers Dick Ayersand Chic Stone ,  as well as himself Fass, Fass and with brother Irving Ezra Jackson serving as art directors.  Mel Lenny  initially and then Golden Age of Comic Books producer Robert W. Farrell had the title of publisher. Carl Burgos , creator of the original Golden Age Human Torch , was editor;  he had created a short-lived character called Captain Marvel, no relation to the old Fawcett comics superhero nor Marvel’s Captain Marvel , for Fass’ MF Enterprises in 1966. 
Fass’ business partner, Stanley Harris , left in 1976 after-a falling-out, [ citation needed ] and FORMED Harris Publications , Whose arm comic book published Vampirella and other Warren forming properties. 
- Horror Tales (27 issues, June 1969 – February 1979)
- Strange Galaxy (4 issues, February 1971 – August 1971)
- Tales from the Crypt (1 issue, July 1968)
- Tales from the Tomb (33 issues, July 1969 – February 1975)
- Tales of Voodoo (36 issues, November 1968 – November 1974)
- Terror Tales (46 issues, March 1969 – January 1979)
- Terrors of Dracula (9 issues, May 1979 – September 1981)
- Weird (69 issues, January 1966 – November 1981)
- Weird Worlds (5 issues, December 1970 – August 1971)
- Witches’ Tales (34 issues, July 1969 – February 1975)
- ^ Jump up to: a b Brinkman, Tom. “Myron Fass – Demon God of Pulp” . BadMags.com. Archived from the original on July 16, 2011 . Retrieved August 10, 2011 .
- ^ Jump up to: a b c d “Eerie Publications: Comix from Hell” . Empire-of-the = Claw.com. nd Archived from the original on July 21, 2011.
- Jump up^ “Independent Heroes from the USA: Captain Marvel” . An International Catalog of Superheroes. Archived from the original on June 5, 2011.
- Jump up^ Eerie Publicationsat theGrand Comics Database